Finding it hard to find a good ole' minecraft server without overbearing admins or crazy overly fancy plugins and so many features that you find yourself panicking just to figure out what you're supposed to do? I PRESENT TO YOU:
FUN TIME ADVENTURE !!!!!!!!!!
We're a small server with a small staff. We're a non-profit gaming community highlighting dedicated gamers and featuring a slightly different new member experience for better gameplay. Most notably, our server has a build application world for new members. New members are spawned in a separate world where they must prove their worthiness, either through an impressive build or some other impressive show of minecraft prowess. THEN THEY FACE THE JUDGES. Or, well... Just whatever staff is online anyways..
We are NOT FOR PROFIT, meaning that, though we've paid it up until now, and we're paid up to six months, the future for this server is bleak without server donations here: https://server.pro/server/7421149/
Though we appreciate donations, they are not required for gameplay and do not come with special perks, other than the ability to keep a fun server online!
Fun fact: We just restarted the world, so there's plenty of room for activities.
A few rules:
- We don't build too close to each other, without permission. Everyone needs room to spread their wings and walk around naked if they wish without prying eyes.
- We ask that you keep vulgarity to a minimum, or you take it to the far side of the world if you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BUILD A GIANT PENIS.
- Optifine, shaders (if your computer can handle that, impressive), and non-xray texture packs are welcome. All other mods are not.
- Basic golden rules apply, do unto others blah blah blah. Don't grief, cheat, or steal.
- Staff plays the game just like any other player, but they do have the ability to spy on new players to ensure the rules are being followed. Keep that in mind.
We want to build a community for players where they can come to have fun, talk to others who love the game, and make real friendships. We want a place to /sethome.
Community builds are welcome and encouraged, our current members are all about mini games built in-world, and we're finally ready for new players. Please join us in rebuilding our world and having some fun!